В оригинальном руководстве по ремонту «Ford Motor Company», на английском языке, дается подробное описание технологических процедур по демонтажу, сборки, диагностики, ремонту отдельных узлов и техническому обслуживанию автомобилей FORD MUSTANG GT 2005-2014 годов выпуска, заказать эту и другую продукцию на ebay.
Состоит из следующих глав:
SVT HISTORY The Ford Special Vehicle Team (SVT) was established in 1991 to polish the Ford Oval by creating low-volume, factory-produced vehicles designed for those select few whose idea of driving is a high-powered, passionate experience – not just a means of getting from point A to point B. In a move to support this spirited enthusiasm, Ford Motor Company carefully integrated the wide array of talent in the company into a small, cross-functional group of engineers and product planners, housed together under one roof with a common mission: to create vehicles specifically designed to meet the unique needs and desires of the knowledgeable driving enthusiast. Each of more than 200000 SVT vehicles produced since the 1993 model year has been designed and developed with the four SVT Hallmarks in mind:
Performance, Substance, Exclusivity and Value. These hallmarks have driven the SVT Mustang Cobra and the Cobra R, the SVT F-150 Lightning, the SVT Contour, the SVT Focus, Ford GT, Shelby GT500, GT500KR and the F-150 SVT Raptor. We are proud and passionate about what we do, and we’re glad you have made us your choice.
• 5.8L DOHC 32V Supercharged and intercooled V8 engine
• Water-to-oil engine oil cooler (standard)
• Race-track inspired, thermostatically controlled air-to-oil axle, transmission, and engine cooler included on the SVT Track Pack (optional)
• Cast aluminum structural oil pan and piston oil squirters
• Low-restriction, cold air intake system
• SVT-tuned 2.75-inch exhaust system with Quad 3.5 inch tips
• Electronically programmable launch control
• TREMEC TR6060 high-torque capacity 6-speed manual transmission
• Short-throw shifter with SVT shift knob
• 260 millimeter twin disc clutch
• One piece carbon fiber driveshaft with front and rear CV joints
• AdvanceTrac® Stability Enhancement System with sport mode specifically calibrated and race track tuned by SVT.
• Limited-slip rear differential with 3.31 rear axle ratio
• TORSEN® limited slip differential included on the SVT Performance Package (optional)
• Front brakes: Brembo™ six-piston aluminum calipers with 15 inch x 1.3 inch (380 millimeter x 32 millimeter) vented disc, high air flow shields and high-performance friction material pads
• Rear brakes: 13.8 inch x 0.75 inch (350 millimeter x 19 millimeter) vented disc and high-performance friction material pads
• Electronic over-rev with 7000 RPM maximum
• SVT-tuned front and rear suspension and optional electronically selectable dampers by Bilstein™ included on the SVT Performance Package
• 19 inch x 9.5 inch front, 20 inch x 9.5 inch rear forged aluminum wheels with bolt-in valve stems (standard and optional styles)
• P265/40-19 front, P285/35-20 rear directional Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar G2 R compound tires
• SVT engineered front fascia, grilles, cold air inlet, rear fascia, fog lamps, hood with functional air extractor and aerodynamically tuned front splitter with removable air dam and rear decklid spoiler
• SVT high-speed instrument cluster with track applications dashboard, over-rev and programmable performance shift indicator
• One-touch instrument panel buttons for launch control (LC), electronically selectable dampers (ESD) (if equipped) and electric power assisted steering (EPAS)
• SVT designed seats with over the top stripes and increased lateral support
• Optional race inspired RECARO® front seats with increased lateral support on back and cushion, unique Shelby GT500 trim cover, integrated head restraint, and driver four-way manual adjuster.
• Leather and Alcantara® wrapped sport steering wheel, leather shift boot, parking brake control boot and handle
• Instrument panel appliques, door panels and lighted scuff plates Shelby® GT500® Unique Features